Become a Member
Exploring your beliefs? Attending worship? Seeking spiritual growth? Contributing to our Nativity community? This is what belonging to Nativity Church looks like!
Attend a New Comer’s Orientation to determine if membership is for you. Contact us for the next orientation dinner at firstname.lastname@example.org
What it means to become and be a member of Nativity:
- Attend a Newcomer Orientation Dinner: This dinner is a chance to meet the staff and leaders of the parish and other people exploring membership. This dinner is held every two months. Please let our office know you’d like to attend.
- Complete a Data Base Form: This form allows us to gather contact information to keep you informed of parish life opportunities.
- Pledge a financial contribution to the church and to support its ministry through prayer and participation. It is one way we express gratitude to God for the blessings of our lives. Whatever amount you can contribute to the ongoing life of the parish is gratefully received. The pledges of our members help us to operate within a well-run fiscal plan.
- Commit to share your time and gifts. This may range from hosting coffee hour to participating in our outreach programs to serving as a liturgical minister. Your membership at Nativity means joining us in our mission to nourish the body, mind and spirit of the people in our south metro neighborhood.
- Allow us to welcome you with a special prayer during a Sunday morning service. Contact our parish office at email@example.com or call 952-435-8687 for details and questions.