Team Lead: Diane Grier.
Team Members: Cathy Reichert, Sally Maust, Kim Reeves and Sandie Scalia
Overview: The Fellowship Team is focused on building healthy relationships between members of our congregation and relationships in our greater community. We put the message of Jesus to “love one another” into action.
Things we manage or decide:
- Organizing after service coffee hours and special receptions, such as after the Easter Vigil.
- Assisting with coordination and support of Friday Fellowship evenings, Men’s Group and Progressive Dinners.
- Coordinate the fall Gala with other teams involved to make the largest social event of the year a success.
- Make decisions on whether or not established gatherings have “run their course” and develop new gatherings that would give new opportunities to enjoy fellowship together.
- Determine the yearly budgetary needs of the team for recommendation to the Finance Team
Activities we are accountable for:
- Coffee hours
- Progressive Dinner
- Friday Fellowship
- Men’s group
- Funeral Receptions
- Training volunteers
- Approve expenditures for team budgetary line items (green slips)
How can you help, what skills do you need?
- Anyone with organizational skills and/or creative talents to share.
- A desire to socialize and have fun, while serving others.
What is the time commitment?
- The time commitment will vary depending on the upcoming event. For example with Gala there will be more meetings in the fall until after the Gala.
- You will not be required to be involved in every event. With the first planning meeting the responsibility for certain events will be divided.
- There will be a planning and reporting meeting once a month.
How to contact us…
Feel free to contact any of us by email or phone. We would be happy to clarify what the commitment to this adventure would mean and welcome you to join in the fun. Contact: email@example.com