Administration: Technology Team
Team Lead: Peter Gorelczenko
Team members: Robert Wenck and Brian Higgin-Houser
Overview The Technology team is focused on and accountable for anything technology related with Nativity.
Things we manage or decide
- Gathering space TV
- Infrastructure of the Website and Email
- Cloud storage for shared documents
- CMS (Logos) support
- Determine the yearly budgetary needs of the team for recommendation to the Finance Team
Activities we are accountable for
- Behind-the-scenes maintenance, enhancement and strategy to keep these technology systems responsive to the people, staff and mission of Nativity.
- Approve expenditures for team budgetary line items (green slips)
How can you help, what skills do you need?
- Anyone with network design/setup/maintenance experience 2. Anyone with Telephony/Voice Mail experience. We use Nortel Northstar and CallPilot voice mail. 3. Knowledge of setting up a security system (cameras, etc). 4. We can certainly use any computer hardware/laptops when you upgrade. Please keep us in mind.
What is the time commitment?
- Time commitment varies, depending on which project involved with.
How to contact us…
Contact the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org