Administration: Communications Team
Team Lead: Nick Zeitler
Team members: Nancy Meyhoefer, Ann Demers
Overview The Communications team is focused on and accountable for engaging the congregation and the surrounding community to ensure the vision and mission of Nativity are adequately communicated and shared.
Things we manage or decide
- The overall communication schedule and material
- Gathering space TV and content
- Nativity Notes
- Welcome brochure (in conjunction with the Membership team)
- Nativity News newsletter
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Determine the yearly budgetary needs of the team for recommendation to the Finance Team
Activities we are accountable for
- Behind-the-scenes gathering, planning, creation and implementation of all communication material
- Approve expenditures for team budgetary line items (green slips)
How can you help, what skills do you need?
- The congregation sharing their information and teams sharing their news with the team so we can share it with the congregation.
What is the time commitment?
- The time commitment is about 10-20 hours a month, depending on the role taken and the involvement taken on.
How to contact us…
Contact the team at: email@example.com with questions, suggestions and information.